Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mom and the Bible

The Stream just published a short piece I wrote about Mom and the Bible -- right before Mother's Day!  Happy Mothers' Day to those of you who are.   It made me think about the sort of legacy I would like to leave to my children -- I'm afraid I haven't measured up to my own parents on this score.



That's the second defense of the Bible I've published at The Stream in the past few weeks.  The first was mostly about the literary value of the Old Testament, though also hints at its spiritual genius and truth-telling.

Feel free to pass these on, if you like them!
A dozen or so years ago, by Mendanhall Glacier in our old stomping grounds.  Mom is staying in a downstairs 
apartment with my sister Laurel and her husband Rand, as mentioned in the article. 

No comments: